Monday, April 23, 2012

Busy with a growing baby

I have been so busy watching Elliot grow, running the boys to soccer or golf or both, not to mention that I am still taking 4 classes 3 Criminology classes and a Biomedical Ethics class. Plus, great news! Our house is on the market! It has been for about a month and I am still optimistic that the right someone will come along and fall in love with it. Until then, we'll just keep it clean all the time! haha.
 Conner and Jordan are playing golf now. Jordan is the 3rd ranked golfer on the team and Conner is also the Team Captain for his soccer team! We are so proud of them!
   Elliot just turned 6 months! It baffles my mind that my baby boy is a 1/2 a year! He has been getting a tooth (or at least showing all the signs of it) for what seems like a month! But nothing yet! I thought I would be disappointed with the clothes selection for Elliot, BUT we love to shop together!  

What? No candy???

Easter 2012- Stylin baby

6 months old!!

What a big boy

He found his toes this week!

By help, you mean dump right?

Wow Mom! Too close!

My sweet boy

Conner "watching" Elliot

I LOVE to eat!

I hope his eyes stay this color!

No comments:

Post a Comment