Sunday, January 29, 2012

My little man is a big boy now!!


Where has the time gone? I can still recall detail for detail of the day he was born. I can still remember bringing him home, introducing him to family and friends, wondering how I would make it through the first shot visit to the doctor. But today this little man we brought home from the hospital has started to turn into a big boy! He is reaching for things all the time now! He is starting to turn on his side to roll over. He is such a HAPPY baby! He loves laughing at his brothers! I always thought it was so silly to put shoes on babies. They can't even crawl what in the world do they need shoes for. BUT now I know that it is not for the normal purposes that we put shoes on our babies it is to merely keep their socks on and keep their feet warm. But shoes on my little man has made me realize that he is slowly turning into a big boy. Each day I will cherish every moment because I know that they grow up way too fast! I can't believe it's been 3 months!





Well, I wanted his shoes to be in this one but that's what I get for wanting to be in the picture.





I have not introduced one very important member of our family. Lucky is our dog. He is 3 years old and is 1/2 shepherd 1/2 lab. He was our Marley when we first got him. He chewed up everything, from shoes, to comforters (we are on our 3rd set), to tags on everything, to the couch, I could go on and on. At one point he got loose, and Mike was chasing him through our neighborhood with most of the kids from our street running behind. Lucky thought it was so great! So, without further ado, let me introduce our wonderful dog, Lucky.





We also have a cat named Marvin, but he's not as fun as Lucky. He likes to chase the laser pointer and chase the dog. (yes, that's right the cat chases and attacks the dog) He even makes this sound like the karate kid before he attacks Lucky. This does not happen very often...so I had to capture the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment