Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Our new bundle of joy

First, you'll have to bear with me as I have NO clue what I'm doing. That being said I'm gonna backtrack to October 20, 2011, the day our sweet baby boy Elliot Liam was born. We are so very blessed to have him in our lives. He has changed our family in so many ways. The boys love having him (minus the crying) around. Mike and I could not be happier! He is loved by so many people, my family and Mike's family have been so amazing! The first couple of months were the basic no sleep, attempting to get into a routine, realizing that babies do not have a routine, and constant feedings. WOW! Motherhood has been a real adjustment! It's the best feeling in the world, but also the hardest thing I've ever done.
Elliot is now 3 months old. He is 13.4 lbs and growing out of everything! Last week he decided he was too big for his swaddle blanket and now sleeps like a big boy! He has grown out of his bassinet and now is moving into a pack and play. I can't believe next month he gets to start on cereal. Elliot loves going to work with me at the daycare. He loves the kids and they are quite fond of him too!











Big brother Dalton and Elliot at Christmas 2011. We sure do miss him! (he lives in Georgia, but coming here soon!! We can't wait!)

Marvin the cat doesn't know what to think!

Jordan had his first wrestling match last night and pinned both of his opponents! I made Dean's List last semester. Conner is signing up for soccer in the Spring and "learning" (with Mike and Jordan in the house it's hard not to already know) how to wrestle. I am counting down the days until my 30th birthday! (not really) But I have to say, I have so much to be thankful for a wonderful husband, some amazing kids, a beautiful baby, a great job, the ability to pursue my education, and the best family ever! I can't wait to see what the next 30 years has in store for me! I could write about all the wonderful memories from the last 3 months, but I am too busy for that! Instead, I'll start from here! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment